SUPPLY & LAY 600MM STEEL SUBMARINE PIPELINE 3.1KM FROM TELUK BATIK TO PANGKOR ISLAND
LEMBAGA AIR PERAK
TELUK BATIK-PULAU PANGKOR, PERAK,MALAYSIA
APPROXIMATE CTC VALUE:
RM 21 MILLION
The Contract for the Project,Supply and Laying of 600mm Steel Submarine Pipilines from Teluk Batik to Pulau Pangkor, Perak,Malaysia is one of the projects set off under the Malaysian Nineth Plan- 'RMK 9'( Rancangan Malaysia Kesembilan)
Wibawa Works was engaged by Lembaga Air Perak for the 600mm Steel Submarine Pipeline Project to create a new water pipeline to Pualau Pangkor.The Project involved aupply and lay of submarine 600mm steel pipeline from Teluk Batik to Pulau Pangkor,Perak at a distance of 3.2km.
The planned submarine water pipeline are laid in Dinding Channel towards southern southern corridor on the mainland from Teluk Batik to Pulau Pangkor within the Non-Anchorage Zone.
The main elements engaged in the installation of the submarine section are :
- Installation of winch and associated works near shore tie-in pit at the Pulau Pangkor site
- Procurement Of Steel Pipes
- Reclamation for Launch Yard establishment
- Launchway and winch fabrication set-up
- Dredging and cable laying works
- Shore to shore pull, utilizing "Bottom Pull Method"
- Hydrostatic & Pigging Operations